Empire IP Affiliates Add New Defendants to Irrigation Sensor and Webcam Streaming Campaigns
- August 19, 2016
Empire IP LLC affiliate Environment Sensor Systems LLC has filed two new complaints in its four-month-old litigation campaign, targeting Link 4 (2:16-cv-00897) and Swarm Technologies (2:16-cv-00898), following two suits earlier this month, one against HisGadget (2:16-cv-00857) and the other against Home Depot and Soil IQ (2:16-cv-00848). Meanwhile, fellow Empire affiliate Network Architecture Innovations LLC has resumed its own campaign after a nine-month hiatus, filing complaints against 2169061 Ontario (d/b/a CamFuze) (2:16-cv-00913), CC Network (2:16-cv-00914), Shoshoro (2:16-cv-00915), Spider Media (2:16-cv-00917), Youngtek Solutions (2:16-cv-00916), WebPower (2:16-cv-00912). This round of suits is the NPE’s first since its last wave of filings in November 2015.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics