Cloud Computing Campaign Launched over Patents Divested from IV
Another IPInvestments Group LLC (d/b/a IPinvestments Group) entity in possession of patents recently received from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) has become a plaintiff. Last week DataCloud Technologies, LLC sued Box (1:20-cv-00763), Extreme Networks (1:20-cv-00764), and F5 Networks (2:20-cv-00872) over the provision of various network hardware and software. The new DataCloud campaign joins several others arising from the over 3,800 US assets flowing out of IV in November and December to entities associated with the Georgia monetization firm: an automotive campaign started by 21ST CENTURY GARAGE LLC; a wireless communications campaign litigated by CDN Innovations, LLC; networking litigation launched by CommWorks Solutions, LLC; and a digital camera campaign brought by DigiMedia Tech, LLC.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics