Wrinkl Sues Facebook in Delaware
Wrinkl, billing itself as providing “team messaging designed for business”, has sued Facebook (Instagram, WhatsApp) (1:20-cv-01345) over two patents generally related to “referencing a message” by forming a “link” to the message with a response message. The new complaint, filed in the District of Delaware, targets the provision of certain features, such as swipe-to-reply (for replying to specific messages within a chat), within Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp Messenger, the Instagram app, and Facebook Workplace Chat.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics