Cedar Lane Hits Lenovo over Former IV Patents
Cedar Lane Technologies Inc. has added Lenovo (6:21-cv-00021) as a defendant to its longest running litigation campaign over former Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) patents. Sued in the Western District of Texas, the defendant is accused of infringing seven patents, with infringement allegations targeting the provision of certain Lenovo-branded tablets and Motorola-branded smartphones. The number of defendants in this campaign is nearing 80, while the number of asserted patents approaches 40.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics