M2M Solutions Repeats Its Stay-and-File Pattern Against Amazon
Recent history has repeated itself, with M2M Solutions LLC filing a third District of Delaware suit against Amazon (1:20-cv-01781) in the wake of a setbacks in the prior case. The latest complaint asserts the most recent member to issue in the family providing the patents asserted in the other two suits. The inventor-controlled NPE again accuses Amazon of infringement through the provision of its Kindle e-reader “ecosystem”, including the company’s e-readers and the Whispernet content delivery network. Multiple inter partes reviews (IPRs) have halted district court litigation in each of the prior suits, permanently with respect to the first.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics