Digital Cache’s Most Recent Suits Focus on Overwriting Nonvolatile Memory
- July 2, 2021
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sectors: Consumer Electronics and PCs, Networking
In June, Digital Cache, LLC added suits against ADATA Technology (6:21-cv-00584), NetApp (1:21-cv-00926), Panasonic (6:21-cv-00676), and Pure Storage (1:21-cv-00927) to the campaign that it began this past February. Asserted across this litigation are four data management patents, received in a portfolio of over 40 from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) in May 2020, with each of the ten defendants accused of infringing one of the four, a patent broadly directed to overwriting nonvolatile memory data.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!