Federal Circuit Cancels More Claims from Search Engine Patents Partly Invalidated by PTAB
- September 16, 2016
The Federal Circuit has cancelled additional claims in two Software Rights Archive, LLC (SRA) search engine patents (5,832,494; 6,233,571) partially invalidated by the the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB). In a memorandum opinion and order issued on September 9, the court partially overruled three final decisions in inter partes reviews (IPRs) filed by Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter (IPR2013-00479, IPR2013-00480, IPR2013-00481).
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics