Janus Semiconductor Touts Named Inventor’s Resume in New Distributed Clock Signals Complaints
- December 16, 2016
Janus Semiconductor Research, LLC, formed this past summer in Texas, has initiated its first litigation campaign, filing suit against Micron Technology (2:16-cv-01409), Samsung (2:16-cv-01407), and SK Hynix (2:16-cv-01410). The new complaints assert a single patent (5,987,620) generally related to the distribution of varying clock signals to separate functional blocks on a chip. Janus accuses the defendants of infringement through provision of certain DDR SDRAM modules and components.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics