Blue Spike Pulls Juniper Networks into Digital Watermarking Campaign
- January 13, 2017
Blue Spike LLC has added Juniper Networks (6:17-cv-00016) to its sprawling digital watermarking campaign, accusing the company of infringing 26 patents, including nine (7,095,874; 7,409,073; 7,647,502; 7,664,264; 7,779,261; 7,987,371; 7,991,188; 9,021,602; 9,104,842) litigated for the first time. At issue in the NPE’s latest complaint are various Juniper routers and switches, as well as a variety of network management software and services.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics