Sookbox Development Targets Universal Control of Smart Home Systems in New Campaign
Sookbox Development LLC, a newly formed Texas entity managed by Massachusetts-based Sookbox LLC, has filed a round of eight suits, one each against Control4 (6:17-cv-00151), Core Brands (6:17-cv-00154), Creston Electronics (6:17-cv-00147), HomeLogic (6:17-cv-00155), Legrand (6:17-cv-00157), Logitech (6:17-cv-00152), Lutron Electronics (6:17-cv-00149), and Remote Technologies (6:17-cv-00153). The complaints assert a single patent (9,503,486) generally related to configuring multiple mobile devices to interoperate with a network. The accused products are software applications that turn various mobile devices (in particular, Apple iPhones and Google Android devices) into mobile controllers for a smart home system (e.g., the Control4 app, Logitech Harmony, etc.).
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Sookbox Development LLC v. Crestron Electronics, Inc.
- Sookbox Development LLC v. Control4 Corporation
- Sookbox Development LLC v. Lutron Electronics Co., Inc.
- Sookbox Development LLC v. Remote Technologies Incorporated
- Sookbox Development LLC v. Logitech Inc.
- Sookbox Development LLC v. Core Brands, LLC
- Sookbox Development LLC v. HomeLogic, LLC
- Sookbox Development LLC v. Legrand North America, LLC
- Sookbox Development LLC v. Thington Inc.
- Sookbox Development LLC v. Vivint, Inc.