July 2017 RPX Market Sector Update – Networking
- August 5, 2017
As of July 31, 2017, there were over 190 active, unique defendants in ongoing litigation campaigns in the Networking market sector. The month of July saw 32 new cases filed in the networking space, including in new campaigns launched by IP Edge LLC (targeting computer telephony); Hera Wireless S.A. and Sisvel UK Limited (asserting former Sanyo patents); and a Strategic Intellectual Solutions, LLC affiliate (suing retailers over HTTP cookies). Read on for information about new litigation, petitions for inter partes review and institution decisions, RPX prior art search reports, and more—all within the Networking market sector and the month of July 2017.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics