Named Inventors Assert Wireless Networking Patents Against T-Mobile
- August 17, 2017
Inventor-controlled Mobility Workx, LLC has filed suit against Deutsche Telekom (T-Mobile) (4:17-cv-00567), asserting two patents generally aimed at the allocation of resources in a wireless network. The NPE identifies the components that implement, collectively, T-Mobile’s LTE network, including components identified in the relevant LTE standard: Evolved – Universal Terrestrial Radio Access Network NodeB (“eNB”) (with Nokia’s 9926 eNodeB given as an example), Mobility Management Entity (“MME”) (example given, Nokia’s 9471 Wireless Mobility Manager), Serving Gateway (“S-GW”) (Nokia’s 7750 Service Router), and User Equipment (“UE”) (Samsung’s Galaxy S8) components.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics