Uniloc Files an Eleventh 2017 Case Against Apple
- October 20, 2017
Uniloc Luxembourg S.A. and Uniloc USA, Inc. (collectively, Uniloc) have filed an eleventh 2017 case against Apple (2:17-cv-00708), asserting a patent that RPX has followed from Paragon Solutions LLC to Red Dragon Innovations, LLC in a July assignment and from Red Dragon to Uniloc in another assignment earlier this month. The patent generally relates to monitoring exercise, with Uniloc accusing Apple of infringement through the manufacture and sale of smartwatches that “can be paired to allow a first user to share exercise information wirelessly with a second device”, naming the Series 2, Series 3, and Nike+ models of the Apple Watch.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics