Late November USPTO Records Include an Assignment to Red Dragon and an Internal Quarterhill Transfer
- November 30, 2017
Notable among the records made public by the USPTO during the fourth week of November was an assignment from a familiar inventor to Red Dragon Innovations, LLC, and a transfer between two Quarterhill Inc. entities, involving a content delivery patent previously asserted in litigation.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics