Named Inventor Asserts His Carousel Patent in Another Round of Suits
- March 21, 2018
Inventor Samuel Lit has filed another round of cases in the campaign that he began back in July 2016, hitting Caterpillar (1:18-cv-02056), Dover (1:18-cv-02057), Jones Lang LaSalle (1:18-cv-02059), Lenovo (Motorola Mobility) (1:18-cv-02060), and Ulta Beauty (1:18-cv-02061). The complaints again assert a single patent generally related to an interactive image carousel, targeting the defendants’ use of display carousels on their respective websites. The new suits join open cases against ACE Hardware (filed last October) and InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) (filed in December 2016).
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics