CUPP Computing Adds Case Against Symantec to Month-Old Campaign
- June 14, 2018
Norway’s CUPP Computing AS, together with its Delaware subsidiary, CUPP CyberSecurity LLC, have added a second Northern District of Texas case to the litigation campaign begun last month against Trend Micro. The new complaint accuses Symantec (3:18-cv-01554) of infringing the same eight patents, generally related to security mechanisms for mobile networks and devices, through the sale of a long list of anti-malware products, including products characterized as Symantec Endpoint Security products, Network Security products, Endpoint Encryption, and Norton Security products.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics