Acacia, Under New Leadership, Adds Defendants to Semiconductor Testing Campaign
Acacia Research Corporation has not launched a new US litigation campaign since mid-2015, but one of its many 2014 campaigns has now come back to life. Acacia subsidiary In-Depth Test LLC has filed new lawsuits, one each against NXP Semiconductors (1:18-cv-01461) and Qorvo (1:18-cv-01462) over the single patent asserted, which is generally related to semiconductor testing. This recent activity follows multiple unsuccessful challenges to that patent through inter partes review (IPR), consideration of an Alice motion challenging the patent in existing district court cases, reopened after lengthy stays, and the approach of a claim construction hearing, in early October.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- In-Depth Test LLC v. Intersil Corporation
- In-Depth Test LLC v. Maxim Integrated Products Inc.
- In-Depth Test LLC v. Vishay Intertechnology Inc.
- In-Depth Test LLC v. Fairchild Semiconductor Corporation
- In-Depth Test LLC v. Linear Technology Corporation
- In-Depth Test LLC v. NXP U.S.A. Inc.
- In-Depth Test LLC v. Qorvo, Inc.