Intel Sued over Patents from a Family Familiar to Litigation
Flash-Control, LLC has filed a first lawsuit over patents received from Si-Flash Drives, LLC, an NPE affiliated with attorney Brian Yates, roughly one year ago. The two patents now asserted generally relate to nonvolatile memory systems coupling nonvolatile storage memory with random access volatile memory, with Flash-Control accusing Intel (6:19-cv-00404) of infringement through the provision of its 760p solid state drive (SSD).
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics