Assignments from the Second Half of December Feature a Technical Expert, a Ten-Year-Old, and a Gardener as Named Inventors
RPX took note of several patent asset transfers to NPEs recorded during the second half of December 2016. Assignees included Texas NPE Synergy Drone LLC, Nevada NPE Jonker LLC, and Delaware NPE Empire Technology Development LLC, and the named inventors on the different patent assets form an eclectic bunch.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Active8Now, LLC et al v. Advance Publications, Inc. et al
- activ8now, LLC v. eStyle, Inc.
- activ8now, LLC v. RedEnvelope, Inc.
- Tangelo IP, LLC v. Toys R Us, Inc. et al
- Tangelo IP, LLC v. TigerDirect, Inc. et al
- Tangelo IP, LLC v. L Brands, Inc. et al
- Tangelo IP, LLC v. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. et al
- Tangelo IP, LLC v. Target Corporation
- Tangelo IP, LLC v. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. et al
- Tangelo IP, LLC v. New Moosejaw, LLC