Iron Oak Expands Campaign Twice in October, First Against Sharp, Now Dell
- October 21, 2017
Iron Oak Technologies LLC has filed a second new case in October, adding to its sole campaign a case against Dell (1:17-cv-00999) after suing Sharp (1:17-cv-01153) earlier this month. Litigation is now moving forward in three districts: the Western District of Texas (against Acer and Dell); the Northern District of Texas (against ASUS, Fujitsu, Samsung, Sharp, and Toshiba); and the District of Delaware (against Lenovo). At issue against Dell are the two patents-in-campaign asserted across all of its complaints, one generally related to automatically selecting a path over which a computer is to communicate and the other, to remotely patching the operating code of a mobile device. Iron Oak accuses Dell of infringement through the manufacture and sale of certain laptop and tablet computers.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics