Finjan Discloses a Fifth Multi-Million Dollar Settlement in 2017
- January 5, 2018
Amid claim construction briefing ahead of a January 18 Markman hearing, Finjan Holdings, Inc. and FireEye announced that they had entered into confidential patent license agreements, resolving litigation between the companies. According to Finjan’s December 29 press release, FireEye has agreed to pay Finjan a “one-time net settlement amount of approximately $12.5 million payable in cash”. The deal includes cross-licenses for an unidentified group of patents as well as for “any issued patents and any patent applications filed on or before the first anniversary of the date” of the agreements.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics