Undeterred by Myriad Motions in Multiple Districts, CyWee Sues Google in Delaware
- April 18, 2018
On the day of a related claim construction hearing in Texas, CyWee Group Ltd. has sued Alphabet (Google) (1:18-cv-00571) in Delaware. The hearing concerned terms from the same two patents asserted against Google, patents generally related to measuring, calculating, and outputting the movement of a device so that those movements can be translated to a two-dimensional screen. Targeted in the new complaint are the Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, and Pixel 2 XL smartphones and the virtual reality and/or augmented features offered by those devices, as enabled by each device’s 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, and/or 3-axis geomagnetic field sensor. This multidistrict campaign has been running through the major smartphone providers since April 2014.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics