Digital Camera Campaign Snags Panasonic
DigiMedia Tech, LLC, an NPE associated with Georgia monetization firm IPInvestments Group LLC (d/b/a IPinvestments Group), has added a case against Panasonic (1:20-cv-04995) to the digital camera campaign that it began in May of this year with separate suits against Fujifilm and Olympus. Cases over three of the patents asserted patents—one generally related to digital camera focusing mechanisms and the other two generally related to tracking the head of a person in a video—against JK Imaging, Nikon, and Sakar (filed in June) and against Elite Brands (filed in September) followed. Only two of those prior six suits remain active. In its new complaint, DigiMedia asserts five additional patents for the first time.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics