IP Edge Acquires and Asserts Patent from IPValue’s Longitude Licensing
Through controlled plaintiff Westwind IP LLC, Texas monetization firm IP Edge LLC has initiated a litigation campaign over a single patent, originally developed by an operating company but acquired last fall from Longitude Licensing Limited, an NPE subsidiary of IPValue Management (d/b/a IPValue). Westwind IP accuses Lenovo (1:21-cv-00113) and PNY Technologies (1:21-cv-00114) in separate District of Delaware complaints of infringing the “semiconductor integrated circuit” patent through the provision of memory drives and displays, respectively, hitting ADATA Technology (2:21-cv-00894), Fossil Group (3:21-cv-00203), and Transcend Information (8:21-cv-00214) in a trio of Central District of California complaints as well.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics