IP Edge Launches Litigation over Transistor Fabrication Patent That Issued to Cypress Semiconductor
One of two new litigation campaigns arising from a November 2020 transfer of 17 US patents from Monterey Research, LLC to IP Edge LLC has been started by Viewpoint IP LLC. The plaintiff filed separate Delaware lawsuits against Anokiwave (1:21-cv-00102), STMicro (1:21-cv-00103), and Teledyne (Teledyne LeCroy) (1:21-cv-00104), as well as a Southern District of Ohio case against Fortive (Tektronix) (1:21-cv-00063). A single transistor fabrication patent is aimed at the provision of integrated circuits (STMicro and Anokiwave) and oscilloscopes (Tektronix and Teledyne).
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics