Second Affiliated Campaign Launched over USB Connections
USB Bridge Solutions, LLC has launched a new litigation campaign, suing ACI Group (Avant Technology) (1:17-cv-01159), Kezoll Technology and Shenzhen KingSpec Electronics Technology (1:17-cv-01160), and Melco Holdings (Buffalo) (1:17-cv-01158) over a single patent generally related to an interface for a “mass storage device”. At issue are the defendants’ portable hard drives with Serial ATA (Buffalo, Shenzhen) or ATA (Avant) internal interfaces and having an external USB interface.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics