DIFF Scale Quickly Expands Campaign over Former ADC Patents
- March 24, 2018
DIFF Scale Operation Research, LLC launched a litigation campaign on March 13 by asserting different subsets of 13 patents originally developed by ADC Telecommunications in separate lawsuits filed against Cypress Semiconductor and IDT in the District of Delaware and Calix, Cisco, Huawei, Intel (Altera), and Microsemi in the Eastern District of Texas. Roughly one week later, the NPE brought six more cases, this time against Broadcom (2:18-cv-00079), NXP (2:18-cv-00076), and ON Semiconductor (2:18-cv-00077) in the Eastern District of Texas, against Cavium (3:18-cv-00612) and Maxim (3:18-cv-00611) in the Northern District of Texas, and against Extreme Networks (1:18-cv-02324) in the Southern District of New York. DIFF Scale targets, across all 13 defendants, products ranging from multiservice networking platforms to certain FPGAs (field-programmable gate arrays).
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics