Mid-May Assignment Records Include More IV Divestitures and an Acquisition by Conversant
- May 18, 2018
Last year saw a rash of litigation asserting patents passed from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) to IQ Holdings, LLC, and a recent assignment suggests that more is on the way. Also of note among mid-May patent assignments is a transfer from Panasonic to Conversant Intellectual Property Management, Inc.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics