Server Performance Campaign Continues with a Second Case Filed in Georgia
One month after an apparent settlement ended the first case in its sole litigation campaign, Accelerated Memory Tech, LLC, an entity affiliated with Atlanta-based monetization firm IP Investments Group, LLC (d/b/a IPinvestments Group), has filed a second case, against Barracuda Networks (2:18-cv-00175), again in the Northern District of Georgia. The plaintiff accuses Barracuda Networks of infringing a single patent, generally related to improving server performance, through the provision of application delivery controllers for enterprise networks—namely, its Load Balancer ADC product lineup. On August 24, the suit between Accelerated Memory and Citrix was dismissed with prejudice after the filing of earlier documents suggesting settlement.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics